29 July 2010

Stuff.

I'm currently preparing for a show at the 95 1/2 Salon on Main St. here in Nyack. I'll have my artwork hanging in their shop next week, and I get to create a window display, too. I'm really excited about this aspect of the show, because it's been a while since I created a window display. I'll be sure to share photos once everything's completed, and I hope to announce an Opening Reception date. The only problem I have with this is that I may have a weak turnout since it's the middle of summer and many people are on vacation.


I also am continuing to customize TOMS Shoes. In fact, I'll be going to some of the Style Your Sole parties that they coordinate.


In addition to all of this, I just applied to be the Dailysingle. Please visit this link to vote for me and to give me more chances to be selected for an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

Locations of visitors to this page
Related Posts with Thumbnails