09 July 2010

Too Much.

I have too much going on right now to share everything and keep up with posts regularly, so I've been updating more routinely on my facebook page and twitter.

.


But just to mention a few of the items that I've been working on recently:
  • Dirty Diaper Laundry blog - new illustrations and site design. This is a sneak preview of more to come.
  • Nyack Art Walk - a successful and fun event at the Maria Luisa boutique. You may still view two of my newest bird drawings at ML Gifts & Accessories.
  • Customizing TOMS Shoes - photos of my custom TOMS are available in the slide show below.
  • New pinng Designer Series ecards - share them with someone you love.
  • Crunchy Clean packaging and other work.
  • New scribbles-sketches that I'll soon share here. The originals are for sale in my shop (if they're not already sold).
  • Keeping up with my growing baby and his everyday developments.


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Host your website with Dreamhost Join My Community at MyBloglog! Entertainment Blog Directory
    Creative Commons License PayPal—eBay's service to make fast, easy, and secure payments for your eBay purchases!

    Locations of visitors to this page
    Related Posts with Thumbnails